Change channel bandwidth without iw command

Okhwan Lee ohlee at mwnl.snu.ac.kr
Sun Oct 26 02:10:39 PDT 2014

 Hi,

Thanks for your help.

We just disable some functions step by step.
Then we can conclude that wait_for_completion_timeout makes kernel panic.
We guess that monitor vdev stopping after reception of a Action frame requires more time than the case when using iw command.
Instead of wait_for_completion_timeout, we also use alternative function, wait_for_completion (uses maximum timeout value),
but the panic is still there.

We don’t have the expert on kernel memory debugging from now on.
We have to study more how to handle it.

Again, thank you.

Okhwan Lee
Sent with Airmail