New version of CT firmware is available.

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Wed May 28 01:27:02 PDT 2014

Hi, I just test your firmware (version non commercial). The firmware ver 10.1.467 crashed when I enter promiscuous mode to activate network birdge for my station but I can install network bridge with your firmware now. But is it normal if in my AP, I have another interface when my station connected:
Interface wlan0.sta1
                ifindex 10
                wdev 0x6
                addr 04:f0:21:0e:38:be
                type AP/VLAN
                channel 36 (5180 MHz), width: 40 MHz, center1: 5190 MHz
(I only have wlan0 and mon.wlan0 with other version of firmware, not yours). The mon.wlan0 may be because that I'm still have old/wrong modules compilation (as Janusz said, I'm still trying to fix it). And when I test the rate with iperf, I get this in debug mess:

<7>ath10k: htc rx completion ep 1 skb d2c57200
<7>ath10k: htt tx free msdu_id 66
<7>ath10k: htt tx flags0 37 flags1 24576 len 1538 id 68 frags_paddr 12c5db68, ms
du_paddr 00ca984a vdev 0 tid 0
<7>ath10k: pci tx item 1 paddr 0x00a5a84a len 52 n_items 2
<7>ath10k: htc rx completion ep 1 skb d2b5f180
net_ratelimit: 24613 callbacks suppressed
br0: received packet on wlan0.sta1 with own address as source address
br0: received packet on wlan0.sta1 with own address as source address
br0: received packet on wlan0.sta1 with own address as source address
br0: received packet on wlan0.sta1 with own address as source address

Here is my network config: (I used 2PC with iperf, 1 connect to my AP and other to my STA)
PC1 (connect to AP) with IP: 192.93.121.71, gate way: 192.93.121.62
AP with IP 192.93.121.63
STA with IP 192.93.121.62
PC2 (connect to STA) with IP 192.93.121.70, gate way: 192.93.121.63
And my rate (from iperf) is around 120Mbps though the info from the command station dump and in the file "fw_stats" from debugfs show me MCS23 with 405Mbps

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON