ath10k: firmware crash in station mode & problem DFS

Janusz Dziedzic janusz.dziedzic at tieto.com
Wed May 21 07:03:34 PDT 2014

On 21 May 2014 11:43, Vu Hai NGUYEN <vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr> wrote:
>>Best if you can use 3rd device as a sniffer and capture airlogs.
>>Could you also send hostapd logs (captured with with -ddt)?
>>We will see if hostapd get this direct probe requests
>
> I thought that hostapd didn't get the probe request as far as what I saw from the logs. (You can find in the attached file the logs for both wpa and hostapd)

Thanks for logs,

Seems hostapd try to send probe resp:

1262304186.542126: nl80211: send_mlme - noack=1 freq=0 no_cck=0 offchanok=0 wait
_time=0 fc=0x50 nlmode=3

0x50 - probe resp

I think you will have to check ailogs.

BTW, did you hack somehow ath/regdb.c file? :-)
You can enable WMI logs and check if there is: "mac channel [ ..."
mainly channels list configured. I remember we have similar issue when
hack ath regdb and update channel list wasn't called :)

BR
Janusz

BR
Janusz