ath10k: firmware crash in station mode & problem DFS

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Mon Jun 16 00:16:19 PDT 2014

>Also, do you see this same behaviour on non-DFS channels?

No your firmware works normally on non-DFS channels.

>Looks like my scan-on-operating-channel optimization patch is
>the problem.  I have just disabled this until I have time to
>debug it in detail...
>
>Here is a build of my full patch-set with that buggy patch reverted,
>please see if it works for you:
>
>http://www.candelatech.com/downloads/firmware-2-community-scanfix.bin

Thanks,  I just do the test with your new firmware, It works on DFS channels and promiscuous mode.
If you update something for your patch, please feel free to ask me to do the test.

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON