Bridging problem in ath10k (STA)

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Thu Jul 10 04:51:36 PDT 2014

>>>Just guessing, Is wlan0.sta1 added to bridge? If not what if you will
>>>add it manually after created?

>> Sorry I don't really understand your question. My AP has the interface br0 which connects wlan0 and eth0.
>>I should run "iw dev wlan0.sta1 set 4addr on" to add it manually?
>> And can you guess why does Iperf cause the problem? That interface is created only when I run Iperf, not when
>> pinging between two devices cause my STA is non-bridged and it associate on the interface wlan0 of AP.

>try this:
>brctl addif brX wlan0.sta1

Thank you, I did it but the command returns "the interface wlan0.sta1 is already a member of the bridge, can not enslave
it to the bridge br0".  And I still lost the connection between AP and STA (pinging not success).

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON