Ath10k throughput report with up to 32 stations.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Feb 27 15:18:57 EST 2014

With the msdu chaining patch I just posted, I am finally getting
decent throughput when using up to 32 station vifs.

I'm hoping I can optimize things better, and I need to get things like tx/rx
train rate reporting working for the station vifs, but I figure these graphs
might be interesting to people.

Basically, the AP is stock firmware and kernel, clients are my modified
firmware and ath10k is patched a bit as well.  All 32 stations are running
on a single NIC in the station machine.  NICs are WLE900VX.

Single station throughput is not on this graph, but it is around 375-400Mbps.

http://www.candelatech.com/examples/wifi-capacity-32-ath10k-tcp-open-ota/