TX statistics

Ilias Syrigos ilias013 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 11:44:58 PST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to calculate the PDR (Packet Delivery Ratio) statistic
while operating with ac wifi cards supported by ath10k driver, but
without success.

With ath9k driver I was able to calculate PDR through mac80211 debugFS
stats and specifically through tx_packets counter and tx_retry_count.

However, with ath10k, firmware doesn't seem to update retry counter
and I couldn't get relevant statistics through fw_stats.

Can you suggest any other way to get tx attempts and retries in ath10k?

Thank you in advance,
Ilias