ath10k FAQ

Avery Pennarun apenwarr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:56:36 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:41 AM, Kalle Valo <kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com> wrote:
> I created a small FAQ to the wiki and added the four questions which
> seem to be popular:
>
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath10k/faq
>
> Comments welcome. And feel free to update it with new questions.

This seems helpful.  For the first question ("can't set channel") I
think the provided answer is not the only cause of the problem, and
was not the one that confused me at first.  For me, the main confusion
was that it's pretty non-intuitive how to set the 80 MHz center
frequency in hostapd.conf ("the center frequency of the channel 6
higher than the lowest channel number in the 4-channel group").  It
might help if you could include an example for that.  I guess it
varies by country so it might be a little tricky.

Have fun,

Avery