wifi card disconnected right after assoicated with AP

Shu, Nick Nick.Shu at spirent.com
Tue Apr 8 12:05:21 EDT 2014

Thanks, Kalle:
Yeah, I uninstalled "network-manager" and problem solved.
Now, card can associate to AP without dropping.

Now problem moved to firmware related issue, I had a valid MAC from chip vendor but it appeared as a default MAC from event message and AP's connected device field.
It couldn't get a valid IP address from AP's DHCP.

Now, I need to work on getting new driver and firmware from backports .
Thanks again
Nick