[RFT 0/4] ath10k: fix flushing and tx stalls

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sun Apr 6 21:05:20 EDT 2014

On 04/06/2014 05:30 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
> On 04/04/2014 04:37 AM, Michal Kazior wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> After digging around I've found what seems to be
>> the problem with WMI Tx credit starvation and
>> inability to properly flush Tx in ath10k_flush().
>
> I applied all four, rebooted AP and Station machine with the
> new kernel (3.14.0-wl-ath+).  I had removed my own tx-hang detection
> hack.

Looks like the problems start with patch 3/4.

All tests were done with all 4 patches applied on the AP machine,
and it appears that works fine.  The station machine worked fine with
the first two patches, but when third was applied, only a few stations
come up and I get behaviour similar to that described in the first email,
but I do not see anything obviously wrong in dmesg...