[ARM ATTEND] Following discussions, ARM64 and big.LITTLE developments

Maxime Ripard maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com
Thu Mar 27 06:57:44 EDT 2014

Hello,

As the maintainer of the Allwinner SoCs, I'm very interested in
following discussions with the other ARM kernel developpers to be sure
to remain up-to-date and as efficient as possible in my role.

I'm also particularly interested in:

  * the latest big.LITTLE developments, and what they will require
    from the machine support to be enabled.

  * how ARM64 is going to be merged/share some code with ARM in the
    long-term, and what is going on in general in the ARM64 world.

Thanks!
Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons