[ARM ATTEND] Following discussions

Alexandre Belloni alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com
Mon Mar 24 12:06:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

As I have been working on the i.mx28, Marvell Berlin and AT91 linux
support, I'm interested in attending the ARM summit to follow the
current status and learn about the current best practices.

I've also been doing a lot of cleanup and I would like to discuss how to
go about cleaning the style issues in the Device Trees like lists
without elements bracketed individually, magic values used instead of
macros and the likes.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons