[ARM ATTEND] Device Tree bindings stability

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Wed Apr 2 09:19:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

I will be attending ELC and would be interested in attending the ARM mini-
summit. However, I'm unfortunately not available on Monday the 28th, so I'll
only be able to join if the summit turns into a BoF at ELC as mentioned by
Olof. Otherwise I'll let you all have fun without me.

If I can attend I'd like to discuss DT bindings stability, and in particular
the processes to submit unstable bindings, promote them to stable, and
deprecate them.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart