Back from parental leave

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Jan 2 08:11:54 EST 2014

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm starting to resume my regular work schedule in Linaro and as the arm-soc
co-maintainer now, after five months of parental leave and a bit of vacation.
I have started following the mailing lists and replying to more work email
a couple of weeks ago, but today is the first day that I'm planning to
actually spend entirely on getting set up for productive work myself again.

Many thanks to Kevin, Linus and everyone else who has been stepping in for
me in the meantime! As Deepak Saxena is now on on leave, I will be taking
over some of his work until he returns, and I also need to catch up with
what has been going on. I have added a number of people on Cc that I'd like
to talk to at some point. I don't yet have any scheduled meetings, so if
you'd like to catch up, please just find me on IRC at a time that is
convenient for you, I'd be happy to call you back on the phone or just
talk on IRC. I should be available most days between 9:00 and 16:00 UTC.

I have not yet looked at the current contents of the arm-soc tree, I
guess I will have a chat with Olof and Kevin first and then get back
into merging and testing branches.

	Arnd