Fw: attendee update

Christoph Hellwig hch at lst.de
Sun Sep 24 12:57:13 PDT 2017

> Adam and I will fly from San Francisco airport to Innsbruck airport with a
> stop in Frankfurt. Our flights are expected to arrive in Innsbruck at 1:30 PM.
> Should we meet in Innsbruck airport?

Please meet us at the Innsbruck Train station as planned.  The airport
is usually very quick for luggage and immigration, and the bus line
named "F" will run straight from there to the central station.
There are departures at 1:30pm, 1:45pm, or 2:00pm which should all
be fine to meet us.  If you are very delayed or other issues pop up
please call me: +43 650 8606513.

Note that buying a ticket as the ticket machine outside the airport
it cheaper than buying it from the driver, and the ticket machine
accepts credit cards while the driver doesn't.