Calculate fee for room and half board

Meneghini, John John.Meneghini at netapp.com
Mon Sep 11 20:26:42 PDT 2017

Matratzenlager:          AV Mitglied:        Nichtmitglied:

                                    € 11,00 p.P.         € 21,00 p.P.

4Bett Zimmer:            AV Mitglied:        Nichtmitglied:

                                    € 16,00 p.P.         € 26,00 p.P.

So, if I stay in the dormitory, the price is 11 Euros per-day for AV members or 21 Euros per-day for non-members.  If I reserve a 4 bed room, the price is 16 or 26 Euros per-day.  Correct?   (The use of commas as decimals is confusing).

And the charge for the 4 course dinner and breakfast buffet (half-board) is  € 30.00 per-day.  Correct?

Is everyone staying in the dormitory?

I think I reserved a 4 bed room by mistake.

Thanks,

John Meneghini