Thank you for attending ALPSS!

Sagi Grimberg sagi at grimberg.me
Tue Oct 10 00:54:44 PDT 2017

> Thank you everyone!
>
> I hope you all made it home safely or on to your next destination.  It was
> great to have you all here at probably one of the most international
> conferences (I counted 14 nations for 26 attendees) with a wide area of
> topics from raw-NAND support to NVMe over Fabrics multipathing and
> persistent memory.

Just wanted to reiterate here (late after returning from a vacation)
thanking everyone for making this conference a success. Special thanks
to the locals for doing the heavy-lifting for the venue (and ya, it
includes carrying Omar's backpack).

Hoping to see everyone again next year,

Cheers :-)
Sagi.