ALPSS attendee update

Damien Le Moal damien.lemoal at wdc.com
Wed Aug 16 21:42:02 PDT 2017

On 8/16/17 17:25, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 08:55:53PM -0700, Omar Sandoval wrote:

>>> Still do not know how to pay the deposit from here.
>>
>> I'm also still wondering this.
>
> Looks I ignored this question yesterday.  You're fine not paying the
> deposit.  I'll take care of it for you.

Christoph,

I just made a reservation. Could you take care of my deposit too ?
Wiring it from Japan would cost me more than the entire reservation :)

Another question: What kind of temperature should we expect at 2000m end
of September ? Being biased by Japan heat and humidity even in
September, I am not really sure... And Google failed to give me
meaningful results at altitude.

Thanks !

--
Damien Le Moal,