[aiaiai] merged devel into master, including several bug fixes

Keller, Jacob E jacob.e.keller at intel.com
Wed Jun 18 14:25:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have recently merged several bug fixes from devel into master, in
addition to a few other related changes I posted on the mailing list a
month or so ago.

In addition to this, I have converted libshell into a submodule which
points to a clone of the upstream.

The upstream libshell is hosted on github at

https://github.com/legionus/libshell.git

I have hosted a clone with a few fixes at

http://git.infradead.org/users/jekeller/libshell.git

Once the necessary fixes are merged back into the upstream, I may move
the pointer location.

I have also included a shortlog of the fixes here:

Brian Norris (2):
      helpers: track dependencies in Makefile
      doc: drop reference to 'make'

Jacob Keller (6):
      aiaiai-test-patchset: check for coccinelle scripts first
      aiaiai-test-patchset: make checkpatch optional like other checkers
      config_check_boolean: add _ to yes and no markers
      email-test-patchset: fix typo for the bisectability flag
      email-test-configuration: add helper program to debug
configuration
      libshell: use a git submodule to track upstream libshell project

Thanks,
Jake