aiaiai: support for ccache?

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:24:31 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 01:45 -0700, Brian Norris wrote:
> Hi Artem,
>
> Does aiaiai have support for ccache? I can't seem to hack around with
> anything like this:
>
> defconfig,arch,"ccache arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi-"

Hi, probably no, I never used it, never tried.

It probably won't easily work because of the 'aiaiai-locker' hack that
we use. Or may be it will, but with some more work, dunno. Just wanted
to point, this, and also the fact that apparently make version 4.0 has
the "--output-sync" option, so that 'aiaiai-locker' is not needed
anymore at all. But Fedora 20 still uses make 3.82...

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy