[PATCH 14/14] TODO: remove a note about own checkpatch.pl copy
dedekind1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:28:10 PST 2014
From: Artem Bityutskiy <artem.bityutskiy at linux.intel.com>
We've removed the copy of checkpatch.pl, so amend the TODO note.
Signed-off-by: Artem Bityutskiy <artem.bityutskiy at linux.intel.com>
doc/TODO.txt | 8 +++-----
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/TODO.txt b/doc/TODO.txt
index 020cc0e..7549ac0 100644
@@ -36,8 +36,6 @@ implementing them.
for review/reply before applying patches.
* Functional improvements
- * Stop carrying own copies of checkpatch.pl and coccinelle. Just use the ones
- from the project kernel tree. For those who uses old kernels but want to
- benefit from new checkpatch.pl/coccinelle scripts, allow to specify path
- to the upstream kernel, and pick the scripts from there instead of picking
- them from the project kernel sources.
+ * Stop carrying own copy of coccinelle. Just use the ones from the
+ project kernel tree. This is better because our own copy tend to get
More information about the aiaiai